Big sale happening now! Starting at 20% off on “Fine Jewellery”!
|US Size||Inside Circumference (mm)|
Find Your Ring Size
The Hands-on Method
Found the perfect ring? Follow these instructions to find your perfect size.
1. Find a piece of string or paper.
2. Wrap it tight around your finger you’ll wear your ring on.
3. Mark where the end meets
4. Measure the length with a rule
Measure an Existing Ring
A helpful method if you’re surprising someone with a gift or treating yourself
1. Choose a ring that already fits your finger well.
2. Measure the interior diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm).
3. Use the measurement chart above to match the size of your ring to the closest Tina Winness size in mm.
Find Your Bracelet Size
It’s All in the Wrist
Size your cuffs and bangles to fit snugly, and your link and chain bracelets with a touch of breathing room to allow for movement.
1. Grab a tape measure, length of string or strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the wrist you’ll wear your bracelet on. Mark the place where it joins. Creating a stack? Measure where on your arm you’ll wear each bracelet.
3. Lay your string or paper strip on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the length up to the mark. Refer to the Tina Winness size chart above.
Find Your Necklace and Pendant Length
The Long and the Short of It
Necklaces vary by chain length. The circumference of your neck and size of the pendant will impact how your necklace sits on its own and with other styles.
1. Measure and cut a piece of string to the same length as the necklace you’re eyeing.
2. Place it around your neck to see where it falls—the key to layering is striking the right balance. Consider the size and shape of the pendant.
3. Repeat the process to see how necklaces of different lengths may look together.